Careers at Bell Pest Control
You will find careers at Bell Pest Control are rewarding.
If you are looking for a job in the field of pest control we may be a good fit.
You could be looking for a position in the office or even out in the filed as a Pest Control Technician. The great news is we could be looking for you as well.
Here are a few things that we look for in a pest control technician candidate:
- Friendly – Its important to be friendly to clients and co-workers
- Helpful – The Pest Control industry is all about helping the people we serve
- Direction oriented – these positions do require training
- Good communication skills with clients as well as co-workers
- The ability to work alone most of the day without direction
- Pest Control Technician – The ability to pass an applicators license – we will help you with this test
- Pest Control Technician – The ability to pass a field reps license – we will help you with this test
- Pest Control Technician – Willing to work outside
Do I need experience to get a Pest Control job?
You do not need experience to become a Pest Control Technician we will train you. We have our own in house staff that trains new technicians or office staff.
You will be trained on a few topics in order to work at Bell Pest Control.
For us the training starts with customer service. Pest Control is a service industry.
What’s it like to work for Bell Pest Control?
Bell Pest Control has been in the Pest business for over 40 years. After this much time in the industry we have an established base of clients. We also have new clients that we work with as well.
The staff is friendly and wants to see your success.
We offer training up to 3 times per month for service technicians and continuous training in the front office.
You will be coached and trained on how to answer the phone, questions from clients, how to use the data base and more.
The office hours are Monday through Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm. Occasionally there is weekend work.
You will be trained on application of pesticide and materials. In order for you to apply pesticides or materials to a home you have to posses a license. If you do not have an applicators license or a Field Representative license that is ok, we will help you obtain one.
When you are a route technician you are given the autonomy to run your route. You may have service calls that are scheduled.
You have access to people who can answer your questions about services, pests and other insights.
The office hours are Monday through Friday 7:30am to 4:30pm. Occasionally there is weekend work.
How to apply at Bell Pest Control
If you would like to apply for a position at Bell Pest Control you can reach the office at 916-512-6035 and let the friendly staff know you would like to set up a time to apply.