Reliable Pest Control Solutions In Elk Grove, CA
The motto of Elk Grove is simple, direct and perfect: “Proud Heritage. Bright Future.” We don’t like to beat around the bush here, and that applies to our business as well. The residents of Elk Grove have their eyes set on the future, and we’re dedicated to making sure something as small as pest control doesn’t get in the way of that.
The city of Elk Grove offers residents all of the suburban comforts that they could want with the amenities that you would expect in city living. There are neighborhood parks, bike paths, boutique movie theaters, local brewing companies, and a host of other enticing qualities. But even in a small city like Elk Grove, pest problems still show up throughout the year.
At Bell Pest Control, we have been the name for trusted pest control in Elk Grove for 45 years! We have focused on top-tier pest control since our inception in 1978. Our service technicians receive background checks before their employment and extensive training. You will also find our service courteous and polite. We strive to make your home or place of business a more comfortable place to be. In order to achieve this goal, we implement the methods of Integrated Pest Management. This set of guidelines means we work to understand the interactions between pests and your property to create sustainable change. We also offer general and targeted services with a money-back guarantee to best suit your needs. For more information on our pest control solutions, call us today!
Residential Pest Control In Elk Grove
When it comes to dealing with pests in Elk Grove, the best solution for homeowners is professional help from Bell Pest Control. We are a local, family-owned business in operation since 1978. Over the past 45 years, we've made the customer experience our top priority. For us, that starts with being bonded and licensed and with a staff of the most qualified service technicians. Each potential employee undergoes an extensive background check before their employment. We also ensure they receive the proper training and are always friendly and helpful during their visits.
All of our residential services utilize Integrated Pest Management standards. We always start with a detailed home inspection to check entry points, crawl spaces, basements, and other places where pests could be an issue. We use this information to make sure you receive the most effective service. Some treatments we provide include de-webbing, exterior barrier application, and interior applications when necessary. We usually recommend routine maintenance on an alternating monthly basis. All of our work comes with a money-back guarantee as well. To learn more about our residential pest control offerings, please call us today.
Commercial Pest Control In Elk Grove
At Bell Pest Control, we have helped Elk Grove businesses stay pest free since 1978. Over the last 45 years, we have always made the customer experience our top goal. We take your satisfaction seriously, which is why we start by hiring the most qualified technicians. Each of our service technicians receives an extensive background check prior to their employment, and we always make sure our team is professional and friendly too. When you partner with us, you'll also benefit from stellar customer service, same-day services whenever possible, and lasting results.
The services we provide are all informed by Integrated Pest Management methods. IPM will benefit your business in some very important ways. To start, it ensures that we provide complete property assessments at every visit so that we are always aware of your pest pressures. We then use this information to tailor the treatments we provide. Because we abide by IPM standards, we can address a wide range of pests, such as spiders, rodents, mosquitoes, cockroaches, and more. These services even come with our money-back guarantee. For more information on our commercial pest control services, please call us today!
Complete Rodent Control Solutions For Elk Grove Homes
Rodents can sneak into Elk Grove homes without people's knowledge, which is when they cause issues. Instead of allowing for potential property damage and health risks, try these tips to deter rodents:
- Close off entry points. To start, look for openings around foundations that rodents could use to access your home. Mice can fit through holes the size of a dime, so fill cracks and gaps with materials such as steel wool, expanding foam, and wire mesh. It may also be helpful to use door sweeps and weatherstripping.
- Store food thoughtfully. Rodents are very driven by the promise of food, so homeowners ought to make sure to use sealed containers for leftovers, snacks, and pet food.
- Address issues with moisture. Rodents also need water to survive, so it's important that homeowners fix leaky pipes, keep gutters unclogged, and eliminate humidity inside the home with good ventilation and dehumidifiers.
- Keep things clean. To further eliminate rodent attraction, clean all rooms of the home regularly by vacuuming, disinfecting, and sweeping to eliminate crumbs and food residue buildup.
- Seek professional guidance. The most effective way to both prevent and eliminate rodent populations from becoming an issue is with professional help. Homeowners will benefit from our top-notch control methods and a team of reliable experts to monitor the results of treatments.
For more information on rodent control, please call Bell Pest Control today.
What Attracts Mosquitoes To Yards In Elk Grove?
Mosquitoes zip around Elk Grove yards and can cause outdoor gatherings to be a lot less fun. Here are some of the factors that attract them to local properties:
- Time of year: Mosquitoes are considered seasonal pests, so they will arrive, without fail, each spring and stay around throughout the fall. Their populations increase due to warming temperatures and an increase in humidity.
- Presence of people: The female mosquito needs human blood to reproduce, so if properties have people present, there will be an influx of mosquito activity.
- Water sources: Mosquitoes prefer stagnant water sources to use as breeding grounds. They may seek bird baths, puddles, buckets of water, and anywhere else where water sources remain stagnant.
- Landscaping characteristics: If mosquitoes don't have access to standing water, they'll seek yards with lots of yard debris. Leaf piles and an excess of branches can give mosquitoes other options for nesting sites. Additionally, overhanging trees and shrubs may provide the shade that they crave.
For more information on reducing mosquito populations and seasonal mosquito control support, call the experts at Bell Pest Control today.
Bell Pest Control: Elk Grove’s Trusted Pest Control Provider
Trusting Bell Pest Control to get a handle on whatever has invaded your home is a safe bet. We perform only the most thorough and comprehensive treatments, and we’ll never implement a solution without determining the right one for your home first. A Bell Pest Control team member has to meet a certain benchmark for quality, so you’ll never experience poor or disrespectful service with us.
The safety of our neighbors is of the utmost importance. We’ll take every step to make sure none of the methods we use will harm you or your family in any way, and we will do whatever is necessary to eliminate the pest problem along the way.
Whether it’s an irritating ant problem, a nest of wasps taking root on the porch, a horde of cockroaches or anything in-between, Bell Pest Control is your go-to home pest control provider. We’re confident that our initial service will take care of whatever is in your home – but even if it doesn’t, we’ll return for a call-back service, absolutely free of charge.
Bell Pest Control Can Tackle Whatever Comes Your Way:
- And more!
Don’t wait around for a tiny pest problem to become something you can’t handle. Put your worries in the hands of Bell Pest Control, and you’ll come to learn why we’ve been the most reliable pest control company in the area for 40 years!
For more information, or if you just want to speak with someone about how we can take care of your pest problem, give us a call at 916-512-6035!